Terms and Conditions - Feastables Aston Martin Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions for the Feastables UK Aston Martin Prize Draw
By entering the Prize Draw (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to register, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between any terms referred to in any promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. The promotor of the Prize Draw is Feastables, Inc.
References in these Terms and Conditions to:
- "Feastables", "we", "us" or "our" mean Feastables, Inc., whose registered office is at: 189 Wilmette Ave., #225, Wilmette, IL 60091; and
- "you" means an individual who enters the Prize Draw.
The Prize Draw
- Between 20th July 2023 ("Opening Date") and August 19th 2023 (the "Closing Date"), with the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date being the ("Entry Period") we are running an exciting prize draw. If you purchase a bar of Feastables chocolate from specific UK stores (detailed below) and enter the prize draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "Prize Draw"), you could be in with a chance to win a 2022 Aston Martin (the "Prize") in August 2023.
Only individually packaged bars of Feastables chocolate are included in the Prize Draw. Multipacks, or other types of snacks are not included. Participation in this Prize Draw is limited to the availability of the relevant Feastables chocolate bars at participating Stores (defined below).
How to enter and eligibility
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete each of the following steps:
- purchase a Feastables chocolate bar ("Product") during the Entry Period from either ASDA, SPAR or directly from us at www.feastables.com (the "Stores") which will display a unique QR code or product code on the Product wrapper;
- register your Product purchase online either by:
- using your mobile to scan the QR code on your Product, which will direct you to the Prize Draw webpage; or
- visiting the Prize Draw webpage directly https://uk.feastables.com/pages/aston-martin-prize-draw (the "Webpage");
- follow the instructions set out on the Webpage and provide us with all of the information requested, such as your full name, email address, and a valid UK phone number beginning with a +44 dialling code, so that we can contact you about the Prize Draw. You must provide a valid UK mobile phone number beginning with a +44 dialling code. If you do not provide one, we may disqualify you from the Prize Draw; and
- take a photo of your proof of purchase receipt which clearly shows the Product and the date of purchase ("Receipt") and send it to us, using your mobile or by uploading it to your computer and by following the instructions set out on the Webpage. When you take a photo of your Receipt, you must make sure that we can clearly read it. If we are unable to read your Receipt we will disqualify your entry. You will be able to see on screen whether your Receipt has been accepted.
- You must be a UK resident in order to enter the Prize Draw. We may ask you to provide evidence that you are a UK resident.
- You may enter the Prize Draw as many times as you like during the Entry Period. However, you may only submit one entry per person, per day during the Entry Period. Each Receipt must show a separate date. If you submit more than one entry in a day, only the first entry submitted that day will count.
- You must be over the age of 17 to enter the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw and claim the Prize and that you are over the age of 17 at the time of entry. If you are under the age of 17, you will be automatically disqualified from the Prize Draw.
- All entries for the Prize Draw must be received by us no later than 23:59 UK time, on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the Prize Draw.
- We have the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter the Prize Draw and meet the eligibility criteria. Your status as a winner, and your eligibility for a Prize, will be subject to us verifying both your Valid ID (defined below) and your Receipt.
- No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. If we believe you have used any such methods you will be disqualified.
- Employees and agents of Feastables, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw, are not eligible to take part in the Prize Draw.
If you need help with your entry or have any questions about the Prize Draw, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Prize is supplied by Aston Martin Works Ltd. Only one Prize is available to be won by all entrants.
- If we are unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to award a Prize of a similar nature and an equivalent or greater value, or the cash value of the Prize.
- You cannot exchange or transfer the Prize for cash, or an alternative prize, unless we expressly agree this with you in writing.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as-is" basis, and that neither we nor any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
If you win our Prize Draw, you are responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions, including insurance, road tax, the costs of obtaining an MOT certificate, and all other incidentals.
Prize Draw rules
- The Prize Draw will be conducted on or before 25 August 2023 (the "Announcement Date") and one winner only will be chosen at random using an automated system from the total number of eligible entries in the Prize Draw to win the Prize.
- The winner will be contacted by us within 7 (seven) working days from the Announcement Date using the +44 mobile number or email address provided with the entry. If a winner does not respond to us within 1 (one) week of being notified by us that they have won, then we will not be obliged to award the Prize to that person and we may select another winner at our reasonable discretion.
- If you are the lucky winner of our Prize Draw, you must provide us with valid photographic identification confirming that you were over the age of 17 at the time of entry, for us to check that you have complied with these Terms and Conditions in relation to your age. The following forms of identification will be accepted: a valid passport or a valid UK/EU Photocard Driving Licence (“Valid ID”).
- We may request that your Valid ID is certified by an independent professional as being a true copy of your Valid ID. If you do not provide Valid ID within 2 (two) weeks from the date we notify you that you have won, or if your Valid ID proves that you were under the age of 17 at the time of entry, we reserve the right to disqualify your entry from the Prize Draw and we may draw a new winner.
- If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, once we have confirmed that your entry into the Prize Draw is legitimate and once you have provided Valid ID, we will contact you by phone and/or via email, to make arrangements for delivery of the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to you from the dealership on a car-carrying trailer and a representative from the vehicle dealership will be in attendance when the Prize is delivered. The representative will give the winner an introduction to the vehicle and guidance on driving the vehicle. Please note that any guidance provided by the representative is for information purposes only. Should you have any queries about the vehicle, please contact the dealership directly or a certified car mechanic.
- If you do not make arrangements with us and our suppliers for delivery of the Prize within 3 (three) weeks from the date that we notify you that you have won, we may choose another winner.
- Car insurance is not included as part of the Prize and must be obtained and paid for by the winner. You must make sure that you, cooperate with us and our suppliers, in order to register the vehicle in the name of the new owner. We will cover the first 12 months of UK vehicle excise duty (road tax) and tracker assistance for the vehicle. It is your responsibility to review the period for which the road tax and the tracker assistance is valid and you must obtain road tax (or organise tracker assistance with a dealership) for the vehicle after the expiry of the first 12 months' cover. The winner will be provided with further information about the vehicle's tracking assistance when the Prize is delivered.
- We will try to deliver the vehicle within a reasonable period of time. However, please be aware that the availability of the Prize is dependent on factors beyond our control, such as the availability of relevant inventory and shipping. We are not responsible for any delay in delivering the Prize because of such factors.
- You will be responsible for all risk of damage or loss to the Prize once we have delivered it to you.
- In compliance with applicable laws, we must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place in respect of the Prize Draw. To comply with this obligation, we propose to send the surname and county (or, where applicable, other information evidencing the proper operation of the Prize Draw) of the winner to anyone who contacts us via email within one month after the Prize Draw has taken place. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact us at email@example.com. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
We are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurately completed entries; any lost, damaged, or stolen entries; or any failure by you to respond to a notification from us that you have won the Prize.
- Anyone who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified from the Prize Draw by us (acting in our reasonable discretion) without being entitled to any form of compensation.
- You must not enter, or attempt to enter, the Prize Draw in a manner, which in our reasonable discretion is unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or contrary to the spirit of the Prize Draw; disrupts or undermines the Prize Draw; annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other person; or is unfair to other participants (including for example, tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, deception or any other unfair practices).
- If any of your actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, we may, in our reasonable discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as we may consider reasonably necessary in order to fix any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- If after you have been awarded the Prize, you are subsequently found to have breached these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you, and you must immediately return the Prize to us.
All of our decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final and we will not enter into any correspondence with you in relation to decisions made by us.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to your name and photograph being featured in publicity materials (e.g., on our social media channels) relating to the Prize Draw without further reference, payment or other compensation. If you win the Prize, Feastables will ask you to sign an image release form, similar to the format included https://uk.feastables.com/pages/media-release-form. If you do not want your name and photograph being featured in publicity materials, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Making changes to the Prize Draw
We reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Prize Draw in exceptional circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw. We will not modify, cancel or suspend the Prize Draw in any other circumstances.
- We and our third party licensors, will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw (which shall include, without limitation any promotional materials, documents, products or output associated with the Prize Draw.
You are not permitted to use any materials, trade marks or trade names which belong to us or our third party licensors, without our (or our third party licensors') prior, written consent.
Our liability to you
- Save where we have been negligent, we will not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury resulting from participants':
- entry into the Prize Draw; or
- acceptance and/or use of the Prize; or
- difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
If the Prize Draw is cancelled, suspended or changed in any way, we will not be liable for the payment of any compensation to you.
Other important terms
- We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for organising the Prize Draw.
- If we delay or fail to enforce these Terms and Conditions, we may enforce them later.
- This contract is between us and you. Nobody else can enforce this contract.
- If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The local courts where you reside shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.