We are Feastables, Inc. ("feastables", “we”, “our”, or “us”), a snack food brand launched by the digital creator MrBeast. feastables is the controller of your information and is responsible for how your information is collected and used by us.
This Policy describes how we collect and use information about you in relation to your participation in the Prize Draw.
Table of contents
- We collect and use information from and about you
- We use information as disclosed and described here
- How we collect information
- Our legal basis for using your information
- We share your information with others
- How long do we keep your information?
- Your rights
- Transfers of your information outside of the UK
- We use standard security measures and keep information as needed
- Feel free to contact us
- We may update this Policy
We collect and use information from and about you
We, our group companies, and third parties acting on our behalf, such as service providers engaged by us for the Prize Draw, or the supplier we use to supply prizes, may collect, receive, and use any of the following categories of information about you:
- Information you provide to us when you enter the Prize Draw. Such as your name, email address, +44 mobile phone number, your product item number (as shown on your product receipt used to register for the Prize Draw)
- Images and video. If you win a prize, you may be asked to participate in a photoshoot and will be included in photos and videos posted by us in relation to the Prize Draw such as a photo of you with the prize.
- Identification. During the Prize Draw we will ask you for information to confirm your identity or verify your age, such as a driver's licence or passport.
We use information as disclosed and described here
We use the categories of information described above for the following purposes:
- Running and administering the Prize Draw. For example, we will use your information for processing your entry, and to send you updates and notifications in relation to the Prize Draw. We also use your information to provide support and respond to your requests or questions about the Prize Draw.
- Administering the prize. We will use your information to award the prize to you if you are the lucky winner of our Prize Draw, for example, if you win an Aston Martin, we will need to use your information to arrange delivery or collection. If you win an Aston Martin, we, or one of our suppliers or partners, may collect information about you in order to help register the vehicle in your name, to ensure you have paid vehicle excise duty (road tax), to confirm you have insurance.
- Identification, security, and legal compliance. During the Prize Draw, we may ask you to provide identification, such as a driver's licence, or passport. We use this information for security purposes, to confirm your identity and/or to confirm your age. We may also use your information to make sure you comply with, and to enforce, our rules, and to make sure that we and our participants comply with the law. We may also ask for identification in order to confirm the identity of the Prize Draw winner, or to check the identity of an individual with parental responsibility for an entrant or winner. We may use your information to protect our rights or those of others, including our business partners. For example, we may use your information to detect and investigate activities that may be illegal or prohibited during your participation in the Prize Draw. This may include use of information to investigate fraud in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Marketing, advertising, and market analysis. For example, if you opt-in to receiving marketing communications from us, we may provide you with information about special promotions, offers, discounts, prize draws, or products via email or SMS communication. We may also combine information we collect about you, such as your contact details with other information we collect about you from other sources in order to send you marketing materials or ads. We may also use the information about you to carry out analysis into who is interested in our Prize Draws, and our products.
- Social media, images, and video. We share images and video of the Prize Draw on Feastables, MrBeast, and related social media channels. We use these to advertise and market our products, other prize draws and services, and to create content for our social media accounts for our subscribers and viewers. If you win the Prize Draw, we may ask you for permission to use images and video of you for these purposes. For example, we may carry out interviews with the winner of the Prize Draw, and/or take photos or livestream or video of the winner for sharing via our social media channels and our website. Please be aware that once images and video are shared on social media, they are in the public domain and are outside of our control.
- Improving our products and services. We use the information we collect about you to develop, analyse, and improve our products and services, or those of our other group companies and brands, including conducting research and analysis about what products, prize draws, promotions and services people are most interested in.
How we collect information
We collect information about you when you enter the Prize Draw, and whenever you contact us or sign up for our emails or messages about the Prize Draw. We also collect information about you if you post on social media about the Prize Draw, complete a survey, or communicate with us, including for example, via our website or social media.
Our legal basis for using your information
Our use of your information is based on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of the contract we have with you. We need to use your information in order to run and host the Prize Draw, including hosting and monitoring online entry into the Prize Draw, coordinating the Prize Draw and administering the prize.
- Compliance with our legal obligations. For example, to comply with advertising law relating to prize draws.
- Consent. Sometimes we may ask for your consent to use your information. If we ask you for your consent, you may withdraw it at any time by notifying us using the contact details below.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others. For example, when we collect and use information for marketing, advertising, and market analysis purposes; to develop and improve future prize draws, products and services; to let you know about other prize draws, competitions, or products and services we think you may be interested in; if you are automatically entered into one of our prize draws where you have placed an order on our website; for the purpose of investigating and dealing with possible criminal acts, fraud, threats to public security, or complaints; to enable us to share personal data with our third party suppliers and partners, and with our related companies; to enable us to enforce our rules, protect our business and the business of others; to enable us to defend our rights and those of others; to comply with the law; and to ensure our prize draws are conducted safely, securely and legally.
We share your information with others
We will share your information with the following third parties:
- MrBeast Productions and our other group companies, for the purposes of marketing, market analysis, product and services development, and to create content for distribution on Feastables and MrBeast social media channels.
- Regulatory authorities who request certain information to ensure we are complying with our regulatory obligations. For example, when we run a prize draw, we may be required to share details of the winner with the regulatory authorities if they ask us.
- Third parties we collaborate with in connection with the Prize Draw, including third party prize draw management agencies, and other third party suppliers who are appointed to help us host the Prize Draw, such as marketing agencies.
- Third parties who help us run our business, such as cloud services providers who host our data, and other software suppliers, marketing companies, subcontractors and our professional advisors.
- Third parties to investigate a potential criminal offence, in relation to complaints, or to establish or defend our legal rights or the rights of others. This includes sharing your information with third parties to respond to a complaint, legal claim, or court order. We may also share your information with government agencies or investigatory bodies if we are required to.
- We may share your information with third party ad organisations, who may use your data to send you targeted ads, subject to you providing your consent. This includes advertising and marketing companies, advertising networks, data analytics providers, social media platforms, analytics companies, data brokers, and third-party advertisers. Information received by these companies may also be subject to their privacy policies. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use the information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of targeted advertising, cross-context behavioural advertising, and interest-based advertising.
- We may combine your information with information we obtain from other third party sources about you. We will use this information to send you marketing materials, or targeted ads subject to you providing your consent.
- We may share your information with a buyer or investor in relation to our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may include customer information as part of that transaction. We may share your information if there is a similar change to our corporate structure or with third parties such as accountants, lawyers and external advisors as they conduct diligence as part of our corporate changes.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the information is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Your rights
- You have certain rights in relation to your information. To make a request or exercise any of your rights, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have a right of access to any information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy of your information; confirmation as to whether your information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used; and details of the safeguards which are in place if we transfer your information outside of the United Kingdom or the EEA.
- Right to update your information: You have a right to request an update to any of your information which is out of date or incorrect.
- Right to delete your information: You have a right to ask us to delete any information which we are holding about you in certain specific circumstances.
- Right to restrict use of your information: You have a right to ask us to restrict the way that we process your information in certain specific circumstances.
- Right to stop marketing: You have a right to ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop using your information for this purpose.
- Right to data portability: You have a right to ask us to provide your information to a third party provider of services. This right only applies where we use your information on the basis of your consent or performance of a contract; and where our use of your information is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: You have a right to ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your information where we process your information on the basis of our or another person's legitimate interest.
- You have certain choices about how we use your information and targeted advertising. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails or texts. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. If you receive promotional text messages from us, you can opt out by replying “STOP”. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we will still send you service emails. These include responses to your communications.
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within one month of your request unless we tell you we are entitled to a longer period under applicable law). Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, for example if we need to keep using the information to comply with our own legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
- Your information may be used, stored and/or accessed by our suppliers operating outside of the UK and the European Economic Area ("EEA"). For example, our cloud service provider (AWS) has servers located in the US. Further details as to whom your personal information may be disclosed are set out in section 5.
- When we provide any information about you to any non-UK and non-EEA or service providers, we take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipient protects your privacy rights and we will implement reasonable security measures to protect your information. These measures may include the following:
- ensuring that there is an adequacy decision by the UK Government in the case of transfers out of the UK, or by the European Commission in the case of transfers out of the EEA which means that the recipient country is deemed to provide adequate protection for such personal data; or
- ensuring that we have in place standard model contractual arrangements with the recipients which have been approved by applicable UK data protection laws. These model contractual clauses include certain safeguards to protect your information.
- Please use our contact details below if you would like to receive a copy of the safeguards we have in place.
We use standard security measures and keep information as needed.
The main risk of our processing of your information is if it is lost, stolen or misused. This could lead to your information being in the hands of someone else who may use it fraudulently or make public, information that you would prefer to keep private.
For this reason, Feastables is committed to protecting your information from loss, theft and misuse. We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, including through use of appropriate organisational and technical measures e.g., password authentication and encryption.
Feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy and our collection, use, or storage of your information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your information, please email us at email@example.com.
You may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/, or the data protection regulator in the country where you usually live or work, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection laws has taken place.
We may update this Policy.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy to the extent required by law, either via the contact details we have for you or by making the updated version of this Policy available on our website.
© 2023 Feastables Inc. All rights reserved.